Discover the charming city known for sherry cellars and waterfront horse races with this Sanlúcar Private Tour. You'll have an exclusive guide just for you and your partner, family or friends.
Sanlúcar Private Tour
We'll meet at the time of your choice next to the tourist office in Sanlúcar to start a tour of the city. As it's a private tour, you'll be the one who decides which areas you want to find out about.
Are you looking for a postcard view? In that case, we can approach the banks of the Guadalquivir River and enjoy the views of the beaches. Do you prefer a more historical tour? Maybe the best thing is to walk around the old town while we talk about the city's relationship with America.
During the tour, we'll also admire symbolic buildings including the La Merced auditorium, the parish church of Nuestra Señora de la O, the Dukes of Medina Sidonia Palace and much more.
We'll also marvel at the Santiago Castle facade, which dates back to the 15th century and wander past the renaissance architecture as we wander through the enchanting city.
The Sanlúcar private tour will end at a central location of your choosing, after spending two hours discovering the town's past.
Advantages of a private tour
When you book a private tour you'll have a guide exclusively for you and you can vary the itinerary according to your preferences. In addition, you'll have several schedules to choose from and, if you're a large group, you'll save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people||Up to 30 people|
|Private tour in English||
Private tour in English
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 120.80
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 181.20
Up to 30 peopleUS$ 217.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, no other people in the group.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will we be visiting the inside of the monuments?
A - The price of the private tour doesn't include the entrance fees to the monuments. We'll reveal their secrets by admiring their facades. If you want to access any of them, you'll have to pay these amounts the day of the activity.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Sanlúcar de Barrameda Tourism Office