Manzanilla de Sanlúcar sherry is one of the symbols of this town in Cadiz. Enjoy a tasting session of the different wine varieties with this guided tour of the famous Bodegas Barbadillo winery.
Bodegas Barbadillo Winery Tour
Once we've met outside the famed Barbadillo facilities on Calle Sevilla de Sanlúcar, you can start the tour with an audio-guide of the Manzanilla Museum. Do you know the origin of this popular drink with a deep-rooted tradition in the province of Cadiz?
We will continue with a guided tour of the Bodegas Barbadillo. Founded at the beginning of the 19th century by businessman Benigno Barbadillo y Ortigüela and his cousin, the production of wine is now one of Sanlúcar's main economies. As we visit the facilities where the barrels are housed, as well as other notable places in the winery, we will discover all about the evolution of this family business.
And to end on a high note, we will enjoy a wine tasting with four wines that are produced here. We will learn about the different types of wine, not just through their colour and aroma, but also the different notes that these drinks evoke in our palate. A must for all wine lovers!
Although under 18s can take this guided tour if accompanied by an adult, alcoholic drinks will only be served to people over the age of 18 years.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 13 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 13 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Ticket to the Manzanilla Museum with an audio
guide in Spanish.
Ticket to the Bodegas Barbadillo with an English speaking guide.
Wine tasting with 4 different wines
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.