Enjoy the feeling of kayaking around some stunning natural landscapes: the Cala en Porter caves. A local guide will teach you all about their fascinating geology!
Menorca Caves Kayak Tour
The tour meets at Cala en Porter beach, to the south of Menorca, and having received all the equipment needed and taken on board our instructions, we'll begin our route by kayak around the coves of the area - rich in marine caves and everything that comes with them!
We'll paddle our way alongside Cales Coves, one of the most beautiful areas of the island, where you'll be able to make out the rocky caverns and the imposing cliffs along the shore. And along with your guide, you'll get to know the unusual geography of this fascinating part of the Mediterranean.
You'll be able to take a dip in the crystal clear waters and try your hand at snorkelling to make the most of the coast and the ancient tombs of Cales Coves dating back to 2,000 B.C. Then finally we'll head back to Cala en Porter drinking in the incredible coastal landscapes one more time.
- Upon reservation, you should select the number of kayaks based on the number of people.
- You must know how to swim to take part.
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult in the same kayak.
- We recommend that you wear a swimsuit, a t-shirt made of synthetic fabric and footwear suitable for water.
Should the weather be poor, the activity will take place in Cala Molí, to the north of the island. You will be advised ahead of time of any possible changes to the activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
1 adult individual kayakUS$ 48.30
2 adults in a double kayakUS$ 96.60
1 adult + 1 child 8-12 years old in a double kayakUS$ 82.10
2 adults + 1 child under 8 in a double kayakUS$ 96.60
1 adult + 1 child under 8 in an double kayakUS$ 48.30
1 adult + 1 child 8-12 years old + 1 child under 8 in a double kayakUS$ 82.10
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 7 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Cala en Porter.